Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Part IX: Finale!





Here it is... FINALLY.
These things take a long time to draw, you know. I've been working an hour every night for a week, but I think it was worth it. I'm not sure I should do another giant miniseries like this again, especially considering I only did this parody so I could fit in that "Snakes on a Pane" joke from Part II.
Anyway, sprouting wings after drinking an energy drink is actually extremely painful. They make it look fun on the commercials, but those things really just come tearing out of your back like an enraged badger. That's probably why they removed that function from the Red Bulls you actually see on store shelves. That, or they're outright lying in those commercials, which only serves to trick very small children into drinking their caffeine loaded beverage, which is just plain sad.

Keywords: Metal Gear Parody, Baten Kaitos, Dig your own grave, Ninjas, Red Bull, Tales of Symphonia, Knuckles, Cos-Player.

1 comment:

Scott Jensen said...

not wreck the unassuming ogre! anyway, that was great