Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

What is Science?

I've been thinking about how long it's been taking me to write these comics, and I think I've come up with a solution. Instead of drawing all these by hand, why don't I just throw these comics together using MS-Paint and a bunch of images I already have on my computer? I tried this, as seen above, and it only took me about half an hour. It would have taken ten minutes if I'd had a mouse that worked properly. Drawing the characters in the first place is still pretty time consuming, though. Maybe I should just take images from old NES games. This could be a revolutionary idea!

Keywords: Abyss Dwellers, April Fool's, Armchair, Muffin, Rabbit, Drunken Raccoon, Ghosts, RPG, Radar Screen, Sprite Comics.

1 comment:

Gopo the Cyan said...

You should patent it.