Total Pageviews

Monday, March 10, 2008

Part VII.








There has been a slight Smash Brothers related delay in the completion of this week's comic. It should be up by Wednesday.










3/11/08





Okay. Here it is:





Did anyone get all the references? If so, I'm not being obscure enough.




3/17/08
The thumbnails are doing that thing again. I'm going to try and fix it. It should work properly now. I'm halfway through this week's comic. It should be up in a couple of days.

I think I see the problem. When I move the image around on the page, the hyperlink breaks. Well, I think I fixed it. While I was at it, I revised the comic. I'll go ahead and leave both versions up.

Keywords: Bert Raccoon from "The Raccoons", Billy Hatcher, Captain N, Cos-Player, Guile from Street Fighter, Guillo from Baten Kaitos Origins, Inside Joke Counter, Lucario, Nerdish Myth, Prowl/Bluestreak/Smokescreen from Transformers, Pokemon, Mr. T, Tron, Vyse from Skies of Arcadia (Legends).

5 comments:

Gopo the Cyan said...

The thumbnail doesn't appear to link to the image.

Charles Work said...

Thanks for the heads up. I think I got it fixed.

Gopo the Cyan said...

If I decide to touch up your work in my spare time (vector tracing, for instance), do I have your permission as long as I send you the updates and don't take credit for the originals?

Charles Work said...

Sure. I'd appreciate it. You want me to post them here, right?

Gopo the Cyan said...

Sure, if you want. You don't have to. Just make sure you give me credit for touching them up. This is all, of course, if I ever get around to it.