Total Pageviews

Monday, October 13, 2014

Cos-Play Hero p38


This is the first time The Internet has appeared in the comic. (He's the winged cat character, if you're not familiar.) I thought about pasting him in using the image I've already drawn, to keep with his previous appearances as a static sprite character, but I thought it would look really crummy in comic form. By the way, I forgot to mention last week that I've updated PPL-Comics.com with a new comics viewer and a music player. The music player makes use of cutting edge technology, so you might need to update your version of Chrome to whatever version comes out next year. Yeah, it's that high tech. That, or I didn't post it properly... but probably the browser. That's the kind of message I keep getting when I try to visit sites using MY browser, anyway. (I'll try and fix it later.)

No comments: