Total Pageviews

Monday, September 30, 2013

That's what the musk ox said.

I ran out of time and did a dumb comic about sweeping squirrels off the floor.

The frame with the squirrels is even funnier out of context.
By the way, here are some Kickstarter campaigns for games I would like to play. I donated to a couple of them, myself.
"Shantae: 1/2 Genie Hero" is funded, but it's about 500,000 short of its stretch goals. I'd like to at least the extra characters at the 900,000 level, if not the animated cutscenes at the 1,200,000 level.

"Mighty Number 9" is directed by Keiji Inafune (the man behind Mega Man), and some of the brilliant people at Inticreates, creators of Mega Man 9 and 10. It's almost reached its last stretch goals, including handheld versions of the games.

"River City Underground" needs some help. It has nine days left, but hasn't met its initial funding goal yet. I've never played "River City Ransom," but I've heard good things about it. It would be a shame if this one wasn't funded. I'd donate myself, but I can't play it until it reaches the Mac/Linux or the Wii U stretch goals, and I've already invested too much in the other two games. This one's up to you!

How do these games look? No, tell me... How do they look? The Kickstarter previews won't play on my computer for some reason. Flash must be on the fritz again.

No comments: