Total Pageviews

Monday, June 25, 2012

Sunglasses attempts to pitch a script for a Captain N live action movie.  He is rejected, but Wreck it Ralph succeeds with a similar premise. If you're not familiar, Wreck it Ralph is a new movie coming out sometime this year, in which the title character is the villain from an arcade game who is unsure about his career. It actually looks pretty interesting. Also, I've heard disturbing rumors that the new Thundercats might be cancelled. I'm desperately hoping this isn't the case, as I love that show. There's a petition going on at Change.org (which, admittedly, is usually used for more "important" causes, such as worker's rights, etc), and I would be extremely grateful if any of my fans would sign it. I'll post a link as soon as I find it.
...
...
...
Here it is. Sorry about the wait. Did you know you can't login to two different Google accounts at the same time on the same computer? I know! It's very frustrating when you have two of them.
I moved the change.org petition to the top.

No comments: