Total Pageviews

Monday, May 23, 2011

This Bubble Bath Tastes Funny...

Sunglasses finds his soul finally back in his rightful body.  Lily eats a jigsaw puzzle.



I finally fixed the expensive printer that the people at Wal Mart tricked my Grandma into buying. It cost me seventy dollars just to get the parts and ink. Why must printers cause us so much trouble? Why can't they be more like thumb drives?

Man, I wish I had more time to play Radiant Historia. Do you think if I keep mentioning Radiant HIstoria, they'll give me free stuff? Radiant Historia.

I spoke too soon. My printer/scanner is acting up again.

F.Y.I, the Tormentor from last week's comic was meant to be a monstrous combination of The Cos-Player and Shadow the Hedgehog: The two people who've caused Sunglasses the most grief.

Okay. Here we go. I got it to scan.

No comments: