Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Drumroll, Please...

BEHOLD WHAT I HAVE CREATED!!!





I'm not one hundred percent happy with the voice work. The Raccoon just doesn't sound right. I would fire that guy... but it's me, so I can't.
I might post this on YouTube eventually, but I have some more improvements I need to do first.

Anyway, next week's update is going to be a bit... low key. I've been working on this nearly every spare moment since the weekend, and I desperately need to play some Lufia and Monster Tale instead.

My eyes are really tired. I think I may have lost my mind at some point.

The music is kind of terrible. I threw that in at the last minute. If I'd known you could do this in GarageBand, I would have done something better.

Remind me to fix the lip sync errors later.

If somebody could post this to my Facebook wall, I'd appreciate it. I don't have the energy.

WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE TELL ME SOONER THAT THERE WAS AN AUTOMATIC LIP SYNC PROGRAM FOR FLASH!?

No comments: